Saturday, September 6, 2008

Is this blog worthy of a webkinz?

So I, David "El Nacho Macho" Bingham, have thrown down the proverbial BLOG gauntlet. I have challenged Laurel to write our next BLOG. She does not want to do it. She is a lilly-livered can't blog ninnypants. So I upped the ante a bit and told her that I would buy her a Webkinz if she writes a BLOG that is deemed BLOG-worthy by those who read it. So read it, vote, and prove my point, that Laurel is, indeed, a lilly-livered can't blog ninnypants. Good day.


So here, is the BLOG: Dear, family I love you. I am writing about you. David is strong enough to lift up a truck .Mommy gets me up and I dress up stylish stuff for school. Every body is special in there own special way. Even me, mom, Dave, Addie, and you!

LOVE LAUREL SMITH.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great Job, Laurel. Are you sure no one helped you write about Dave's strength? :) How about attempting a top ten list? It should be Top Ten Funny Nicknames for Addie, I am sure you could come up with 12 right on the stop. Anyway, what kind of webkinz will you be getting this time?